Lessons Are All About Having More Fun on The Course
- Golfers Live Longer: Really they do; 5 years on average according to a Swedish study, so that’s a no brainer!
- Golf Keeps Your Weight Down: A round of golf walking burns 1500 calories and keeps your weight down. So no matter how badly you play you win!
- Golf Reduces Stress, (or so they say) and increases your mental capacity, creativity and problem solving ability, all of which are positives!
- Anyone Can Play:The appeal of golf can span the age range of all members of a family. A young golfer may enjoy the challenge of making contact with the ball for the first time, learning a new sport or the delight of spending the day with an adult relative. For an adult, golf may be a great opportunity to isolate his family from distractions and focus on spending time together in the context of a fun game.
- Golf Creates Lasting Friendships: Golf is the perfect venue to make new friendships and strengthen old ones. My three best friends from starting out as junior golfers in 1976 remain so today although I live 4,00O miles away. If you go to the course alone and join with other players, by the end of the round you may find yourself having a beer with new friends while reliving that birdie on the 13th one more time. J
- Golf is Great for Business:“All things being equal, people will do business with a friend; all things being unequal, people will still do business with a friend." Mark McCormack. If you are in business or just need to make contacts, the golf course is the perfect place. There is plenty of time between shots or while waiting for the group in front of you to talk about your product or service.
- You Can Enjoy Nature. Your playing partners in a round of golf are not just people. They are deer, turtles, foxes, woodchucks, rabbits, chipmunks, squirrels, elk, beavers, trout, bass, hawks, blue heron, eagles, geese, ducks, robins, blue jays, toads, armadillos, turkeys, otters, gophers, lizards, butterflies, dogs, bobcats, coyotes, panthers and alligators and that’s just some of the wildlife I have enjoyed over the years on the course. In Africa I have also played among zebra, giraffes, and a host of other animals I couldn’t even name.
- Golf Gives You A Reason to Travel: There are so many amazing courses around the world, from the links of Scotland to the blue waters of the Caribbean, and golf is a great reason to visit different countries to see them all. Ah…so many courses so little time
- Lifetime Challenge: Golf is a game of a lifetime and the challenges it offers change daily with the course conditions, wind and weather.
- Great Recreational Value: Golf is really a great value when compared to many other activities.
We have certified CPGA professionals on our staff. Lessons are conducted on our aqua range and our putting and chipping greens.
Click Here to request lesson information.
Private individual lessons are a great way to make speedy progress on your game, or if you sign up for several lessons, prices are discounted. Groups of from two to six players can save even more.
If you have a group of players with a special goal in mind, share it with us and we'll be glad to customize a clinic to suit you. We also do regularly scheduled group clinics for beginner to intermediate golfers. Our professionals can also conduct a golf lesson on any or all aspects of the game prior to your next golf tournament.
Join Us for Our GlenEagles Ladies Golf Boot Camp
Saturday Mornings 8am-10am for 4 weeks
May 28th, June 4th, June 11th, June 18th
July 2nd, July 9th, July 16th, July 23rd
A great time will sure to be had while learning in a fun atmosphere.
We are going to take your practice game onto the course!
We are not going to learn how to play Golf on the Driving Range.
We are not going to learn how to play Golf on the Putting Green.
We are going to learn how to play Golf on the Golf Course!
For $299 you will receive
- 4, 2 hour sessions ON THE GOLF COURSE. Swing Instruction, Shot Demenstrations, Advice, & Course Management that will LOWER SCORES!
- Light Breakfast on the Patio to Follow each lesson
- Lots of Smiles and Laughs to Be Had
Meet Our CPGA Teaching Professional Staff
Kevin Graf, CPGA, TCCP Certified
Kevin has been with us for eight seasons. Before that, Kevin lived in Ontario where he developed his passion for golf. This is Kevin's nineteenth year playing golf and in that time, he has enjoyed success on different junior tours and various club tournaments around Ontario. Kevin has participated in many different sports such as; hockey, basketball, volleyball, and baseball, but decided that he wanted to pursue a career in the Golf Industry. Kevin has graduated from the Professional Golf Management program at Georgian College in Ontario. Kevin is our Head Golf Professional and has experience with all skill levels. Kevin is very eager and excited to grow his list of students.
Riley Boothby, CPGA, TCCP Certified
Riley Boothby is a born and raised Cochranite, he started his golfing career at the Riverview golf course being active in the junior program. From there he joined Bearspaw Country club, again very active in the junior program, with Head Pro Wib Lamb being a major contributor to Rileys success today. For the last of his junior days he played out of The Country club of Hamptons.
During 2009 he traveled south for two years to the Golf Academy of America for schooling. Upon returning he spent the summer of 2011 working out of Sundre Golf Club and Collicutt Siding Golf course. Beginning the 2012 season Riley joined us at Gleneagles as our Outside Service Manger, we quickly recruited him to the ProShop, in May of 2013 Riley attained his PAT at Alberta Springs where he also won the event. Riley is one of our Assistant Professional where his passion is growing the game of golf through Junior golf clinics and teaching golfers of every skill level.